Nothing but Bliss with my HUNK

Nothing but Bliss with my HUNK
Meet the love of my life + 8 children 3 grandkids

Saturday, July 21, 2012

FLAT TIRE OR BROKEN RIM ???

Whoa-Nelly...
Hello mY Friends...
mY GPS has been workin just fine... I was on Web-Site Road when YES I got a broken rim wait I mean limb...
mE had to pull over and take a break... Doctors Orders... 
I am going to be on the side of the road for a few more days...
No worries... I will be back playing catch up on mY wild ride soon... 
Just when I was movin in the fast lane and makin good time...
As Ive said before to ALL my kids and I am sure I will say many more times... You or mE can do anything we put your minds too...
By the way...
Hunk said to say Hi and he's got a gas can full of gas for mE on stand by when mE ready to BLISSFULLY BE A BLINGING AGAIN...
until the next run...
mE...

No comments:

Post a Comment