Nothing but Bliss with my HUNK

Nothing but Bliss with my HUNK
Meet the love of my life + 8 children 3 grandkids

Friday, June 15, 2012

Gettin mE BLOGGIN' on...


 World, you've been treating mE well...
I finally have some mE time and I'm going to use it to it's fullest...
Is it just mE, or you too... It seems like I finally get my creativity back and well with 8 kids and 3 grandlover's and an artist for a husband boom there goes my scooter in the wrong direction... lol
 Just like when I was a munchkin I keep gettin' back on and doing it again... Don't get mE wrong I LOVE EVERY MOMENT OF IT!!! Guess it's just part of my make up...lol
Anyway Bloggin' on... 
I finally made a decision on a web site to use... Yes now I will become The Master... 
With such a busy life Hallelujah... I've decided to put the farmers markets on hold... Darn it I LOVE LOVE LOVE them but the family I LOVE more... 
Went into two local stores and holdin' my own...
Wedding bells keep a ringin' and I'm pumpin' the Pink Beast up for that too... Sparkling is soooo much fun... I love it because it Loves everyone... So I must  get goin' back to that web page so I can pass the shine along...
Oh... by the way its SUMMER!!! Time for some SUN LOVIN' FUN with YOU ... Hang on cause upward wE go...
 Spreading the sparkle and the LOVE... 
mE...

No comments:

Post a Comment