Nothing but Bliss with my HUNK

Nothing but Bliss with my HUNK
Meet the love of my life + 8 children 3 grandkids

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Blissful Glow...

OH MY GOODNESS... That is all I can say... Thank you Soooo Much All you BRIDES for sharing your news with me today at the Brea Bridal Show...
I am so looking forward to working with all you girls in the future...
Was it not amazing today!!! I could not believe so many happy and in love girls in one space... There was definitely some GLOW in Brea...
A Big Thank You to All those who purchased my Handbags too... I was so conflicted letting them go, I love them all so much but I am glad that they have all made it to women that love them as much as mE... LOL...
Oh well darn it... I am just going to have to do some more Shopping...
I have to tell you all your comments on my Jewelry and Goodies was so inspiring... I cant wait to have you to the studio and create your Bling Bling  for your Special Day... As you know it will be here before you know it... Please keep in touch by commenting or becoming a member on my Blog or I would love for you to LIKE mE on facebook... (Love Designs)...
You all had some great ideas... Take care and remember be Blissful as you Bling...
Until next time... mE

No comments:

Post a Comment