Nothing but Bliss with my HUNK

Nothing but Bliss with my HUNK
Meet the love of my life + 8 children 3 grandkids

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Porch Sittin

Top of the Morning to You All... Thank you for scootering on by my BLOG... I am so excited... I feel like or should I say my Magic Carpet Ride is AWESOME... Nothing like starting up a new project and watching it grow...
Well sitting on my porch watching the birds feed...(The birdies are being camra shy!!!)
Hunk is so into them we will soon be adding another feeder...
I Love them too and as long as they stay nice I am happy... LOL...
Havin coffee that my man made me sittin on my front porch and pluggin away on my PURPLE MAC BEAST...
The energy is now following so I must get going...
Off to work with my new delivery...
Have a Blissful Day...

Pictures of my new goodies to be posted by this evening... mE


No comments:

Post a Comment