Nothing but Bliss with my HUNK

Nothing but Bliss with my HUNK
Meet the love of my life + 8 children 3 grandkids

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

On the run again...


What the HECK... Someone stop the Merry-Go Round... I love dizzy but it has been ridicules...

Last night had a O.C. Bride Event at The Double Tree in Orange...
FUN FUN FUN...
 Met lots of Sparkling Brides, I just love listening to all you adorable woman talk about all your plans reminds me of mine back in the day... LOL  Lets not forget stress... It is nice to let it out with others that can make you giggle...
Well the food was off the Weight Watcher chart but once a month does not hurt...( Hope my trainer skips reading this blog) LOL...


 OH FEELS SO GOOD TO LAUGH... Had a couple of tough weeks... But you know what I say... When it gets tough...
"Put on your BIG GIRL BOOTS and your BIG GIRL BLOOMERS and SCUFF UP SOME DIRT"...
AH YEE HA HA...

Before I scooter on sharing some pictures of last night... My BLING table...
And my BLING Girlfriend Dani... Thank you so much for all your help last night BELLA!!!
Untill next time...
mE

No comments:

Post a Comment